Sunday 19 April 2015

Refresh Your Skin By Giving It Dermalogica Facial - Salon and SPA

I totally suck when it comes to taking care of my skin. Availing those spa services has never been one my strong suits. Although my mother, my friends and my friend repeatedly tell me that look like a yeti more than half of the times, well that’s an understatement, 99% of the times to be honest. Having to wear makeup is absolutely a nightmare to me, the horror of it all. For me it’s more like wash your face and whoosh! You are out the door. I know this act is stupid because by the time I hit 40 I would end up looking like the crypts keeper. SPA Treatments not only make your skin perfect but also makes it glow-y, soft and supple.



Recently I was provided the luxury of going to a spa and getting treatments done, it was a birthday gift from my boyfriend. I kid you not the experience was shear bliss! I had the normal manicure, pedicure, hair massage done, nothing special in that. I did manage to fall asleep during the process though. But the Dermalogica facial was the shocker of the day for me. When they were done with massaging my skin, my skin completely looked like some celebrity’s skin and not mine! I was ecstatic to the point where I could barely stop myself from jumping up and down and screaming with joy. Hence, I wanted to give a shout out to all the ladies who are like me that we should all pay attention towards our skin and take care of it, this beautiful young face is not going to last for long if we don’t take care of it. The beauty of the youth will wash away one day, the only way to stop that from happening is by getting skin care spa treatments.

Treat your skin to a Dermalogica facial treatment ladies because it not only cleanses your skin but also has many advantages, such as:

·         Premature ageing/sun damage/fine lines
·         Pigmentation/uneven skin tone
·         Dehydration
·         Congestion
·         Dryness/flakiness  

No comments:

Post a Comment